The Reality of Real Estate (BlueRoof Blog)

Thoughts, opinions, and truths about real estate and life as I see it...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

I like long walks on the beach holding hands and.... oh, wait- that's a different site.

Monday, August 07, 2006

New Blog Site

Just FYI- My blog will be moving to the wordpress platform soon- the address is:

blueroof.wordpress.com

Of course this new blog will be linked to BlueRoof also... thanks for the visits, links and support.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love wordpress. We switched awhile back. Good luck with the move.

Saw your link at Grunt's carnival. I want to commend you on your blog. I just added it to my bloglines (& our blogroll) and will be stopping by again. Continued success.

Joseph Ferrara
sellsius blog

10:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am fully agree with your given article information. I really admire to this nice blog to post this superior post. Seven Hills NSW

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home